Exclusive Corporate Events
Employees are passionate about making a difference
Engaging employees and ensuring they are motivated and committed to the organization is critical to delivering corporate business objectives.
In response to this, The Living City Foundation and Toronto and Region Conservation (TRCA) want to help you Look After Where You Live. We have 50 years of expertise and experience in protecting our environment and educating and engaging communities.
Our environmental and education activities deliver an unparalleled employee experience while protecting our natural resources and ensuring lasting contributions to our communities with tangible results.
Our expertise coupled with your company's social purpose to engage their workers in a meaningful way is win-win-win-win -- for us, your company, your employees, and the environment !
Sample of Events
- river clean-up
- planting trees to fight climate change
- building habitat structures to protect wildlife
- restoring hiking trails
- A half day of environmental and education stewardship activities
- Cost based on the activities and number of participants
- Package covers all materials, a gift basket, and an impact statement on the environmental results your company achieved
- Events are tailored to meet your corporate objectives, with the option of a local boxed picnic lunch
Please give me a call and let me help you Look After Where You Live, Work and Play.
Supervisor, Donor Care
416-661-6600 x5207 | firstname.lastname@example.org