Exclusive Employee Engagement Program
Employees are passionate about making a difference
Engaging employees and ensuring they are motivated and committed to the organization is critical to delivering corporate business objectives.
In response to this, The Living City Foundation and Toronto and Region Conservation (TRCA) want to help you Look After Where You Live. We have 50 years of expertise and experience in protecting our environment and educating and engaging communities.
Our environmental and education activities deliver an unparalleled employee experience while protecting our natural resources and ensuring lasting contributions to our communities with tangible results.
Our expertise coupled with your company's social purpose to engage their workers in a meaningful way is win-win-win-win -- for us, your company, your employees, and the environment !
Newly expanded variety of experiences and locations to choose from:
- Tree planting
- Wildflower garden planting and care
- Site clean up
- Trail and meadow restoration
- Conservation area upgrades and painting projects
- Habitat creation structures
- Tree health monitoring and mulching
Each program is a half-day experience that includes:
- All materials, waivers and safety equipment
- Staff experts on site to run the event
- Gift basket raffle with lots of goodies
- Impact statement outlining your environmental benefits
- Programs are tailored to meet your corporate objectives
- Lunch is optional at an additional cost
Please give us a call and let us help you Look After Where You Live, Work and Play!
416-661-6600 x5207 | email@example.com